Friday, June 25, 2010

Why Should I Vote?

This is perhaps the most common question asked by an eligible but unregistered voter. It is nearly impossible to answer this question as everyone votes for a different reason. However, the principle of voting is to UPHOLD DEMOCRACY, where WE THE CITIZENS have the right to STEER THE NATION into a positive direction which benefits each and every one of us, irregardless of gender, race or religion.

Before asking "Why should I vote?", try asking yourself these two very simple questions:-

Am I happy about how my country is being run?

Do I want my children and future generations to continue living in this country?


If your answer is YES, then give your current representative a pat on the back and continue voting for him/her.

If your answer is NO, then choose a representative whom you believe can make a change on your behalf.


So this is why you should vote.
Your VOTE is YOUR VOICE.
You VOTE to MAKE YOUR DECISION HEARD.



P/S: If your answer to the above questions are "I DON'T KNOW", then open your eyes and ears. With knowledge, you will get an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment